welcome to GLOBE IM FORUM please register to have full access.

GLOBEIMFORUM
  • Announcements

• Algorithm

GLOBE IM FORUM IS BACK   07/28/2017

Hello,
      This is to inform all Bitexchanger.pro members that we have an upgrade which include the change of new domain (globeimforum) and changing of the entire name of the site to (Global Internet Marketing Forum) we strive to see we add more features for your best enjoyment. Thanks for understanding.

Hi Forum members, its been a while without some postings in the forum, just been a little busy with some work and my blog stuffs.

Today i want to share an important article or lets call it a review of one of the leading hosting providers and of course the cheap of most hosting providers out there,

593f202c23a1d_BeFNamecheap.png.dd602f8779ed7f052b33f88afa70bc8f.png

How They Score the High top In the Web Market

Well namecheap happens to be the top hosting and domain providers for about 16 years as they are founded in 2001 and they are still operating till date delivering awesome services to their customers.

Namecheap is the web hosting company which I have been using, Its where this Awesome forum is hosted. They have cheap and quality hosting service comparative and have be in the top of the web services market.

Support Score

Well upon taking their support into consideration, i can give them 78% out of 100 because some times they take a little longer to review your ticket but its very fast other times; i can give them an excuse regarding this as they are receiving a high volume of support tickets.

Am surprised with their service and the free migration from other hosting webs is just amazing. Moreover, their services are really awesome and superb.

Some Coupons Exclusively For Bitexchanger Forum Members

Just Sign up and choose your proffered services you'd like and enjoy these June discounts SIGN UP

Apply these discounts bellow during checkout:

Namecheap June Bitexchanger Forum Coupon Codes 

Offer: Up to 10% OFF - special pricing on registrations/transfers of popular TLDs (com/net/org/biz)
Code: SUMFUN
Start/End Dates: June, 1 - June, 30

Offer: 15% OFF Shared Professional Hosting
Code: JUNEHOST

Offer: $5 OFF Shared Ultimate Hosting
Code: GO5AVE

Offer: 40% OFF VPS&Reseller Hosting (1st billing cycle)
Code: 40FORYOU

Hurry up sign up, and share your experience with Namecheap hosting Bellow